Our Chocolate Workshops are a great way to learn the history of Cocoa and the secrets of the Chocolatier. It’s an immersive experience in the art of chocolate making, giving you the skills to recreate your own indulgent treats at home.
This Chocolate making experience for 2 people includes:
– Talk on the Origin and History of Cocoa
– Chocolate tasting from across the Cocoa Belt
– Truffle Making
– Create your own box of Chocolates
– Enjoy one of our Hot Chocolates
– Gift wrap your chocolates to take home
Duration: 2.5 – 3 hrs | Group Size: 2 -8 | Price: £90.00 per Golden Ticket
Buy online and call up to book your place on one of our Chocolate Workshops.
Run on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 11am and 2pm at our Silver Street store in Leicester’s city centre.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed