To mark National Chocolate Cake Day with our very special Cocoa Amore Chocolate Brownie recipe using our 100% Madagascan dark chocolate:
500g caster sugar
75g cocoa powder
50g of 100% Madagascan dark chocolate available from us!
150g plain flour
– Pre-heat oven to 170c, grease and line your baking tray.
– In a bowl whisk the eggs and sugar until just blended.
– Melt the butter and 100% Madagascan chocolate together then stir in the cocoa.
– Add both mixes together and stir in the flour.
– Bake mix for approximately 20 minutes or until the top is crisp and still gooey in the middle (the mixture should be moist but not raw)
Tip: The mix is best left to cool over night to allow the mixture to set and firm up.
Enjoy making and send us your pics of your creation!