Burnt Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Pastry Chef, Ilaria Marzullo has created another beautiful dessert using our Single Origin chocolate.
This time with the 66% Mexican Chocolate! Indulgent, delicious and easy to make… what more could you want?
View the recipe below to make your own at home!
- 500g cream cheese
- 120g caster sugar
- 5 eggs room temperature
- 200ml whipping cream
- 250g Single Origin Mexico 66% Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 10g cocoa powder
- 10g corn flour
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Grease and line two layers of parchment paper into the bottom and up the sides of a 15cm springform pan with baking paper, so the paper comes 2-3cm above the rim of the pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until incorporated and smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
3. Add melted chocolate and double cream. Beat just until incorporated.
4. Sift in cornflour and cocoa powder. Mix until combined.
5. Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is dark brown, and the cake still jiggly in the center.
6. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Carefully peel away parchment from sides of cheesecake.
Download or print the recipe
Click here to download the recipe PDF and create it at home to impress that special someone. #SayItWithCocoaAmore